Smeg Service Online Booking Form
- No fix no fee
- Smeg approved engineers & parts
- Includes up to £400 worth of parts
- Covers appliances up to 10 years old
- 6 months warranty on the completed repair
- Track your repair via our website
If your product is covered by a third party insurance then please call our service department on 0844 815 0701.
If you need any help with filling in the form below then please click on the .
An information box above the field will explain what is required for each particular field.
If for some reason you are unable to use this page then please contact our service department by calling 0844 815 0701.
Office Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m.
- Sundays Office Closed
Information about your booking
- We will endeavour to process your booking on the working day it is placed.
- Any service requests submitted after 1:00 p.m on Saturdays will be processed and confirmed the following Monday between 8:30 a.m - 6:00 p.m.
- We offer all day appointments in 2 to 3 working days of receiving your service request.
- An engineer will require proof of purchase (i.e. a dated receipt from the retailer you purchased the appliance from) to
prove that the appliance is still under warranty (warranty calls only).
We assure you that the information you submit to us will not be used for any other reason other than for contacting yourself.
Your information is kept private and will only be passed on to an engineer should you choose to proceed with a repair.
Your information will never be used for marketing or commercial purposes.